Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An Introduction is in order I think...

Well, what can I say that adds to my what I already stated so far? I figured I just start out by saying I don't intend for this blog to be anything other than my way to vent about what's wrong with the world, the U.S. and pResident Bush. Though I'm NOT going to just "bash Bush" or "Bash America", though many of my posts may reflect my frustration with both, rather, I'm interested in solutions that face us as Americans and Humanity in general.

Not only is this a blog for frustrations, but for ideas, mine, yours, whatever, if you want to have a constructive debate, go ahead and post, I may post back. I've opened this blog so anyone can comment, though you will have to go through what I call the "numbers" game to post, hopefully, this will cut out the spam. Its also, at the moment, unmoderated, however, this may change if things get out of hand.

No comments: